How to use the multi-viewer mode?
- Each user must first download Stellinapp on their smartphone or tablet.
- Connect each to Stellina’s Wi-Fi network. The first user (Master user) to connect to Stellina’s Wi-Fi will have control of the device.
- The Master user launches an observation.
- The other users have an observer role only but can witness the stacking and improvment of the image in real time on their mobile device.
- To give control of Stellina to another user, the Master user must go to the first tab of the application (Stellina Controls), and assign control to another user, who will become Master user.
The multi-user mode is currently limited to 10 people maximum.
How does the new Multi-user mode work?
The Multi-user mode allows the following actions: Consult who are the connected observers Let go of the control of your instrument Take control of an instrument To perform these actions, go to Your Space Center (1st tab) > Click on your Stellina or ...
Is there a multi user mode on Vespera?
Yes, it is possible to connect up to 5 mobile devices simultaneously on Vespera. One of them will be considered as administrator and the others will be able to view the photographs taken with the instrument.
Can Vespera use the new mosaic mode?
Yes. Vespera will be able to take pictures for the mosaic mode.
How to take and use a dark?
Singularity allows its advanced users to make darks more easily. To get darks files, here is the procedure to follow. Step 1: Make sure that the Expert mode is activated. To know how to do it, check this article. Step 2: Launch an observation For ...
How to access the Expert mode ?
To begin, you must activate the Expert mode option in the settings. To activate it, go to : Profile > Click on the 3 little dots on the top right > Settings > Activate Expert Mode The Expert mode allows you to perform two types of actions: Change the ...