If you’re connecting Stellina to your mobile device for the first time, it is necessary to be connected to a wifi network before starting.
The application is more than 150 MB, so it is necessary to be connected to a wifi signal to download the application.
Launch the mobile app.
- If you already have a Singulary account, click on "Sign in"
- If you have never used Singularity before, click on "Sign up" to create an account
To create an account, please fill in the following screens with your details:
Make sure you are not connected to Stellina's wifi during this part.
Create your observatory.
There are 3 ways to create your observatory - Make sure you are not connected to Stellina's wifi:
- Use the GPS position from your device. It is important to be connected either to a 4G/5G or internet wifi signal at this stage.
- Enter a Physical address
- Define manually your coordinates. This is very practical if you know your observatory will be very remote with no signal at all.
You can be prompted by your device to authorize Singalurity to:
- Use your location
- Access your local network to look for Stellina's wifi signal
- Access your local photo gallery
Turn your Stellina on by plugging the battery and USB-C cable to the instrument.
The LED button on the side should be flashing blue.
Press the button for 2 seconds until it is spinning.
When the LED is a fixed blue color, you can open your wifi settings and select the Stellina's wifi signal called Stellina - xxxxx and connect to the instrument. You will then have access to your Space Center.
Note: depending on your device, you may not be able to browse the Internet simultaneously with the use of Stellina. In this case, the message "Connected, no access to the Internet" or "Internet may not be available" may appear under the wifi network.