Update 1.18 - March 12th 2020
Stellinapp version: 1.18
Software version: V16
In order to fully take advantage of the latest STELLINA improvements, we recommend you update your device. The latest update includes:
- Clearer in-app guidance during the update process:
- Phase 1: Sending the update file to STELLINA
- Phase 2: Installation of the file (in 2 parts)
- Phase 3: Restart (Wi-Fi disconnection and automatic restart)
- The change in behavior of the STELLINA button when you connect the battery and when you shut the device down:
- When the battery is plugged, the LED will start flashing (Stellina is in standby mode).
- After pressing the on/off button, the LED will start turning (start-up phase which can take up to 2-3 minutes).
- The LED will stay static when Stellina is ready to use. Please connect to its Wi-Fi network.
- Standby: to switch off your device, you must press the on/off button on STELLINA or Shut down in Stellinapp. The blue button will then go into standby mode (the LED flashes). To completely turn off the device, simply unplug the battery.
- The feature “Adjust framing” (beta version) will let you choose how you want to position the objects in the field
- A new suggestion form for objects you would like us to add in the catalogue is available in Stellinapp (Profile tab > Settings icon)
- 10 new targets: a cluster from the Kemble’s cascade (NGC1502), the Running Man, the Wizard and the Fishhead nebulae (NGC1977, NGC7380, IC1755), Abell24 and 5 objects of the Southern Celestial Hemisphere.
- bug fixes and minor improvements such as the optimization of the cleaning of hot pixels (blue/red/green pixels).
To ensure that the updates are installed correctly, it is important to wait until STELLINA is completely restarted (last phase which can take several minutes.)
How to update STELLINA?
We release STELLINA’s software updates about every 6-8 weeks. It may include: new features, optimization, new settings for image processing, bug corrections, display fixes… We highly recommend you to update your device each time a new version is ...
Update 1.20 - June 4th 2020
Stellinapp version: 1.20 Software version: V18 In order to take advantage of the latest STELLINA improvements we invite you to update your device. The latest update includes: 10 new objects: – 3 emission nebulae: the Tulip nebula (SH2-101), the ...
Update 1.21 - July 30th 2020
Stellinapp version: 1.21 Software version: V19 In order to take advantage of the latest STELLINA improvements, we invite you to update your device. The latest update includes: The addition of 14 objects, including from the Southern Celestial ...
Update 1.19 - April 30th 2020
Stellinapp version: 1.19 Software version: V17 In order to fully take advantage of the latest STELLINA improvements, we recommend you update your device. The latest update includes: Observation based on user-defined set of coordinates:you can now ...
Update 1.26 - 25th March 2021
Stellinapp version: 1.26 Software version: V23 The V22 update has allowed us to detect limitations on the autofocus of the Stellina of some users. The new V23 update aims to correct and restore the autofocus function in their specific cases. It also ...