We ship in the following countries:
- EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
- Europe outside EU: Norway, Switzerland, United-Kingdom
- North America: Canada, United-States
- Asia: Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, South Korea
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- Middle East: Oman, Saudi Arabian, United Arab Emirates
Products sold by Vaonis are shipped from France. For these countries, custom duties are at Vaonis' expense.
We are not able to ship outside this list as our instruments do not have the required sales certifications.
Why did my order fail?
If you tried to place an order at vaonis.com but received a failed order notification, it might be because: A credit card payment limit is set by your bank. If this is the case, we recommend that you contact your bank directly so that they can remove ...
Do you offer payment in installments?
We do not offer payment in installments except for French credit cards (the order needs to be placed on the French version of our website to be visible).
What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay either with your credit/debit card or Paypal. Bank transfer is an option but order processing may take longer. Feel free to contact us for more details. Installment payments are only offered for French credit cards but you can visit our ...
Which countries do we ship to?
We ship in the following countries: - EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, ...
Do I have to pay import and customs fees in addition to the price?
It is the case for the Kickstarter orders: The price displayed does not take into account possible import and customs fees, which will be requested at the time of shipment. This amount will be collected either on the carrier's website or directly by ...