We ship in the following countries:
- EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
- Europe outside EU: Norway, Switzerland, United-Kingdom
- North America: Canada, United-States
- Asia: Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, South Korea
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- Middle East: Oman, Saudi Arabian, United Arab Emirates
Products sold by Vaonis are shipped from France. For these countries, custom duties and taxes are at Vaonis' expense, meaning you won't have to pay additional fees during custom clearance or at delivery.
For a delivery request outside these countries, please contact our team here
Do you offer payment in installments?
The transaction is carried out directly on the Kickstarter platform, which does not offer payment in installments.
What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay either with your credit/debit card or Paypal. Bank transfer is an option but order processing may take longer. Feel free to contact us for more details. Installment payments are only offered for French credit cards but you can visit our ...
Which countries do we ship to?
We ship in the following countries: - EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, ...
Which payment methods are accepted on Kickstarter?
You can use a Visa, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, UnionPay or American Express credit or debit card. Currently, Discover, UnionPay and JCB cards are only accepted for projects based in the United States. Maestro and Visa Electron cards are not accepted. ...
Do I have to pay import and customs fees in addition to the Kickstarter price?
Yes, the price displayed on Kickstarter does not take into account possible import and customs fees, which will be requested at the time of shipment (2021/2022).