Stellinapp version: 1.22
Software version: V20
In order to fully take advantage of the latest STELLINA improvements, we recommend you update your device. The latest update includes:
- The possibility to download jpg and tiff photos in full resolution
To activate this option, before starting your observations: go to Profile > Gearwheel > Settings > Enable full resolution.
Stacking and recording will take a little longer but the size of the images will be doubled. Enabling this option is especially interesting for users who process their images on a computer or want to print their photos.
- The addition of 5 objects:
- The Pelican (IC 5070), Witch Head (NGC 1909) and Hubble's Variable (NGC 2261) nebulae.
- The Fireworks Galaxy (NGC 6946)
- The Bow-Tie Nebula and Caldwell 2 (NGC 40)
- Optimization of image processing
- Bug fixing after the new iOS 14 update on iPhone and iPad: In order to avoid problems after the OS update (problem saving photos on your device), we strongly recommend that you allow Stellinapp to Access your local network and All Your Photos. Acceptance of these settings does not imply that we have access or view to your photos and data. It is simply a new privacy protection measure from Apple.
To ensure that the updates are installed correctly, it is important to wait until STELLINA is completely restarted (the last phase can take several minutes.)